- Online Store
- After-School/Weekend Robotics Class
- Level 4 - Automators
Level 4 - Automators
150 975 $150.00 - $975.00
FIRST LEGO League Challenge Competition gives middle school students the opportunity to work and create together to solve a common problem. The really cool thing about FIRST LEGO League Challenge is...all skill levels are welcomed and needed, technical or non-technical. Adult coaches guide students as they gain skills and confidence in a supportive, inclusive environment.
FIRST® LEGO® League Challenge is one of three divisions by age group of the FIRST LEGO League program. This program inspires young people to experiment and grow their confidence, critical, thinking, and design skills through hands-on STEM learning.
This year's FIRST LEGO League challenge is called CARGO CONNECTSM. Teams will learn about how cargo is transported, sorted, and delivered to its destinations. As more demands are placed on transportation systems, the children need to rethink how cargo is transported from place to place. We have the power to build a path forward and invent the future of transportation. And it starts here, with you.
All FIRST® programs are built on a foundation of Core Values, celebrating discovery, impact, inclusion, innovation, teamwork, and fun. They will help guide your team through their journey and show what fun it can be to work together.
Click here to view the curriculum.
You will also need computers or devices with the SPIKE Prime or MINDSTORMS® software downloaded from the LEGO® Education website.
Spike Prime Expansion Set FOR GRADES 4,5,6,7,8
Enter the exciting world of robotics competitions with the LEGO® Education SPIKE™ Prime Expansion Set. With 603 elements, including large wheels, banana gears, a color sensor and a large motor, this add-on to the SPIKE Prime Set features targeted STEAM learning that will inspire students to build more advanced models and prepare them for the fun and challenging world of robotics competitions.
- LEGO® Technic™ and System elements in a fresh color palette, including 2 large wheels, banana gears, a large motor, and a color sensor.
- This set requires the SPIKE™ Prime Set.
- Learn the basics of creating and programming autonomous robots using sensors.
- Develop collaboration and team working skills to build a competition robot.
- Systematically test and refine programs.
- Use problem-solving skills and complete competition missions.
- Apply critical thinking and develop life skills for the careers of tomorrow.