First Nine Weeks :
August 19, 26
September 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
October 7, 14
Second Semester :
October 21, 28
Nov 4, 11, 18
Dec 2, 9, 16
Third Semester :
Jan 6, 13, 20, 27
Feb 3, 10, 17, 24
Mar 3, 10
Forth Semester :
Mar 24, 31
Apr 7, 14, 21, 28
May 5, 12, 19, 26
Master Builders Robotics Team is part of FIRST programs. We have in-house teams for K-8 graders.
FIRST LEGO League Junior (FLL Jr)
FIRST LEGO League (FLL)
Tryout will begin on July 14 at 10 am. It will help the coaches understand the students' skillsets better and assign roles to team members.
Expectations and Commitment to Team
* Parents and students must sign a Letter of Commitment
* Parental involvement is always encouraged
* If a student is unable to attend any practice, coach should be notified via email.
* There may be travel involved for research field trip, State Championship and National Championship, if selected.
FIRST Season Launch Event at Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex. Save the date, Sept 8. #FIRSTlaunch2019 #IntoOrbit #MissionMoon
Education is what survives when what has been learned has been forgotten. Thanks to all the special teachers who inspire hope, ignite the imagination, and instill a love of learning. Thanks for bringing the STAR out of every STUDENT.
Big shout to these noble teachers, who their students greatly look up to :
1. Ms. Cameron Mattingly, Jacksonville Beach Elementary
2. Mr.Joe Moseley, The Cornerstone Elementary
3. Ms.Avis Collier, JEB Stuart Middle School
4. Mr.Troy Way, Matthew Gilbert Middle School
"My father cooks breakfast every Saturday and Sunday- it is 104 times a year! He deserved this present." claims the creator of this Breakfast machine from The Brick Wall.
Happy to see AstroBot Kaitlyn and our scholarship winner Reagan in the Lake City Reporter. You both sure do look alike. Keep rocking STEM girls! We need more of you. #ShivaRobotics
Our Robotics student Ji’ontez Everett amazing the audience as student emcee along with WJXT4 Vic Micolucci. #ShivaRobotics
This year, not one but two robots on stage to deliver microphone and winner’s envelope to the emcees. Awesome work by our students at J. E. B. Stuart Middle School and Matthew W. Gilbert Middle School. Communities In Schools of Jacksonville #ShivaRobotics
Coach Kay - Hi Parents, this section keeps you updated of the activities at our academy.